Jobs at CodeYourFuture
We believe in a future where everyone has a real opportunity to lead a thriving life. CodeYourFuture (CYF) is a UK based non-profit organisation that trains refugees and other disadvantaged people to become web developers and helps them to find work in the tech industry.
Current open roles
Digital Literacy Programme Manager
We already train people for highly skilled careers in tech. We want to expand access to tech training that changes people’s lives.
There are more opportunities than ever, but most people cannot take them, because they lack foundational digital skills. So now we need to build a new bridge, one that supports people to take their first steps into digital literacy.
CodeYourFuture is a non-profit that supports refugees and disadvantaged individuals to learn programming and software development skills, helping them to secure employment opportunities in the tech industry.
We are seeking a Finance Manager to join our team and help us manage our finances effectively to support our growth and impact.
Current open roles
There are currently no open roles at CodeYourFuture. Please follow us on Linkedin for job openings and other opportunities.
Thank you for your interest.
Our Working Principles
- Empower volunteers through defined roles & responsibilities
- Events and classes with agendas and with assigned leaders running different sections
- Create interactive events that encourage the participation of all students and attendees
- Ensure interaction with students and attendees in smaller groups to promote collaboration and discussion
- Encourage feedback from all students and attendees after every event
- Create social spaces where people can meet and socialise - discussions are essential in any class or event
Code Your Future is a Living Wage employer. The living wage is an hourly rate calculated according to the basic cost of living in the UK. There are two rates of living wage which are set independently and updated annually. One rate relates to the London Living Wage and the other rate relating to the UK Living Wage